Shampoo Bar- Preview Sale
At the end of 2019 I was telling people I was planning to start testing shampoo bars in the spring of 2020. Ha! I learned a lot of things in Spring of 2020 but most of it was about using online school platforms and how there IS such a thing as too much family togetherness.
But finally, the time has arrived. Shampoo bars are here! Formulated for all hair types and safe for color-treated hair, this current round of shampoo bars is our "preview" version. I plan to keep the formula the same, but the look, size, and packaging may change in the final version. Before I go and buy the expensive equipment needed to finalize the bar's aesthetics, I want to make sure you like them!
This version of the shampoo bar is cheaper than the polished final version, and I am asking for feedback. About 5-6 weeks after purchase, you will receive a survey asking about your experience. There is no requirement to complete it, but it would be a massive help to me if you did!
Never used a shampoo bar before? Check out the FAQ or the blog post on the ingredients I used.
- Formulated for all hair types.
- Safe for color-treated hair.
- Contains quinoa protein and cocoa butter.
- Equivalent to 2-3 bottles of shampoo.
- Each product is handmade so there may be slight variations from the picture.
- Approximate Net Weight: 3.0 oz.
- Rub directly on hair to create a lather.
- Use your hands to massage the lather into your hair and scalp.
- Rinse as normal
- Store in a dry place between uses to extend the life of the bar.
How Not To Use:
- Don't get it into your eyes. The formula is gentle on hair but not tear-free.
- Don't let it sit in a puddle or under a drippy drain. Your bar will not last long.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetyl Alcohol (and) Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Panthenol, Glycerin (and) Water (and) Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract (and) Sodium Benzoate (and) Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance