Kaleidoscope- Colorful Candy!
Call it "monkey farts" and watch your kid (or kid at heart) howl with laughter.
Do you have a bath-hating kid? I do. If given the option, they would walk around with a thick layer of grime on them at all times. But I have a soap business to run, and a stinky kid is bad for my brand.
That's why Kalediscope exists.
I created this colorful soap to help make bathing fun. Kaleidoscope smells as bright as it looks. The smell evokes memories of the colorful, fruity candy of our soapmaker's childhood. There's even a touch of banana candy, and I found that by saying it "smells like monkey farts" is funny enough to inspire the must stubborn anti-bather to hop in the shower.
- Each bar has a unique and colorful design
- Fun, candy-like smell.
- Made with our unique blend of 6 skin-loving oils and kinds of butter
- Handcrafted in small batches
- 100% vegan
- Approximate net weight: 4.0 oz
- Rub on wet body. Don’t think about me while you do it. Rinse well.
- To increase lather, use a washcloth. Or don’t because that just creates more laundry.
How Not To Use:
- Don’t get it in eyes because it hurts like hell.
- Don't get it all up in your junk. Your lady bits are self-cleaning.
Ingredients: Olive oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Essential Oil, Sodium Lactate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Green Chromium Oxide, Tin Dioxide, Fluorphlogopite