Fiona Fervor- Lilac Soap
Last chance! This is the last batch I'm making for the season! Once they are gone, they are gone until 2020!
Do you love the smell of fresh Spring lilacs but hate that it comes with the watery eyes and runny nose that come spring allergies?
Fear not! Stick your nose in a bar of Fiona Fervor and sniff away without repercussions (other than looking like a weirdo).
Designed in honor of Fiona the Hippo, the smallest hippo to ever be born and survive! She's a bonafide Cincinnati celebrity. Fiona Fervor celebrates the miracle of spring and the miracle of tiny hippo cuteness.
Fiona Fervor features three layers of ombre purple and smells like fresh lilac blooms. As a lilac obsessive, I promise you this is the closest you'll get to fresh lilac scent without showering next to a lilac bush and creeping out your neighbors.
- Lilac Scented
- 100% Vegan
- Made with our secret recipe of 6 oils and kinds of butter
- Each product is handmade and hand cut so there may be slight variations from the picture.
- Approximate Net Weight: 4.0 oz.
- Rub on wet body. Don’t think about me while you do it. Rinse well.
- To increase lather, use a washcloth. Or don’t because that just creates more laundry.
How Not To Use:
- Don’t get it in eyes because it hurts like hell.
- Don't get it all up in your junk. Your lady bits are self-cleaning.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Sodium Lactate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Dioxide, Iron Oxide