Because the world's a dumpster fire and you need something nice in your life.
This soap is great for those who read the comments on internet articles even though they know they shouldn't. Made with lavender tea, lavender essential oil and moisturizing shea and cocoa butter, this soap can help you calm down when Ned from Milwaukee turns a story about puppies into something political.
- Rub on wet body. Don’t think about me while you do it. Rinse well.
- To increase lather, use a washcloth. Or don’t because that just creates more laundry.
How Not To Use:
- Don’t put it in someone’s mouth because they swore. That’s not cool.
- Don’t get it in eyes because it hurts like hell.
- Don't get it all up in your junk. Your lady bits are self-cleaning
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Sodium Lactate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Kaolin, Mica