One and Done- Shampoo and Body Bar
Shampoo bars without all the nasties.
FIRST TIMERS- PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE DESCRIPTION
One and Done is a different kind of shampoo bar. Made with the same process as our other soaps, One and Done is different than the bars you'll find at the mall.
The Good: There are no nasties like SLS, SLa, parabens or plastic bottles to crowd a landfill. The ingredient label is easy to read.
The Potentially Less Good: Your hair may go through a "transition time". The One and Done bar is made from honest-to-goodness soap, which is much different from traditional shampoos. This means your hair may take anywhere from 2- 8 weeks of looking a little flat or greasy before getting back to its soft and shiny beauty. Every hair type is different so the length of the transition may vary. Be sure to read the directions before using.
- No sulfates, parabens and other scary ingredients.
- 100% Vegan
- Air-travel friendly
- Refreshing Scent of Rosemary and Peppermint Essential Oils
- Each product is handmade and hand-poured so there may be slight variations from the picture.
- Approximate Net Weight: 3.0 oz.
- As a Shampoo: Rub on from root to strand, then scrub your scalp with your fingers.
- Rinse immediately.
- For best results rinse with a mixture of 0.5 part Apple Cider Vinegar to 1 part water. You can adjust this mixture based on your preference.
- As a body soap: You know the drill- rub on your wet body. Rinse. Enjoy not being smelly.
How Not To Use:
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR COLORED HAIR
- Don’t get it in eyes because it hurts like hell.
- Don't get it all up in your junk. Your lady bits are self-cleaning.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Acetic Acid (Apple Cider Vinegar), Apricot Kernel Oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Cocoa Butter, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Lactate, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Peppermint Oil