The Divider- Patchouli Scented Soap
Ahhh, patchouli. The great divider. For some, it conjures up carefree summers of camping, free-love, Phish concerts and green leafy plants that are legal only in fun states. For others, it smells like dirt and the covering up questionable hygiene habits.
If you fall into the first camp, you are going to love our new The Divider soap.
- Scented with pure patchouli essential oil
- Naturally colored with cocoa powder, rose clay and yellow Brazilian clay
- The inclusion of clay creates a silky lather, great for shaving
- Made with our unique recipes of 6 skin-loving oils and butters.
- Leaves you feeling clean and reminiscing of the glory years you can barely remember.
- Rub on wet body. Don’t think about me while you do it. Rinse well.
- To increase lather, use a washcloth. Or don’t because that just creates more laundry.
How Not To Use:
- Don’t put it in someone’s mouth because they swore. That’s not cool.
- Don’t get it in eyes because it hurts like hell.
- Don't get it all up in your junk. Your lady bits are self-cleaning
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Sodium Lactate, Essential Oil, Kaolinite (Rose Clay), Cocoa, Kaolin, Montmorillonite, Mica