Because the world's a dumpster fire and you need something nice in your life.
Do you read the comments on internet articles even though you know you shouldn't? Ever catch yourself yelling "TUCK AND ROLL" in the school drop-off line because the minivan in front of you seems to have an intense goodbye ritual and you're late for work? Calm Down, Karen* (formerly known as Lav Lav) might be the soap for you.
Made with lavender tea, lavender essential oil, and purple Brazilian Clay, Calm Down, Karen is a great addition to a relaxing hot shower. And a relaxing hot shower can help you have patience with the overworked server who keeps forgetting your diet soda. You don't immediately have to ask to see their manager.
* Apologies to all the good Karen's in the world. I know you're probably mad at me for this. Just remember, in this case, Karen is an attitude, not a name.
- Purple Brazilian Clay creates a silky lather
- Scented with natural lavender essential oil
- Made with our unique recipes of 6 skin loving oils and kinds of butter
- 100% vegan
- Handcrafted in small batches
- Approximate Net Weight: 4.0 oz
- Rub on wet body. Don’t think about me while you do it. Rinse well.
- To increase lather, use a washcloth. Or don’t because that just creates more laundry.
How Not To Use:
- Don’t get it in your eyes because it hurts like hell.
- Be gentle around your junk. Wash around it but not in it.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Lavender Oil, Sodium Lactate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Kaolin, Mica