CLEARANCE: You're Killin' Me, Smalls- Campfire Marshmallow
"Hey, you want a s'more?"
"Some more what?"
Named after my favorite scene from one of my favorite childhood movies, You're Killin' Me Smalls is the newest soap from The Oakley Soap Co. All of the people who tested this soap had the same reaction. Their eyes rolled up into their head and they exclaimed "This smells so good!". Yes. It's that good, I promise.
- Smells like rich chocolate, sweet marshmallows with just the tiniest hint of campfire char.
- Made with our unique blend of 6 skin-loving oils and kinds of butter
- Handcrafted in small batches
- 100% vegan
- Approximate net weight: 4.0 oz
How to Use:
- Rub on wet body. Don’t think about me while you do it. Rinse well.
- To increase lather, use a washcloth. Or don’t because that just creates more laundry.
How Not To Use:
- Don’t get it in your eyes because it hurts like hell.
- Be gentle around your junk. Wash around it but not in it.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Water, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxide