AVAILABLE MARCH 28 Actually, I'm a Clean Hippie
AVAILABLE MARCH 28
Are you all about peace, love, understanding, AND good personal hygiene? Then I would like to introduce you to "Actually, I'm a Clean Hippie." The blend of 5 essential oils (including the tiniest drop of patchouli) will make you want to put on your bell bottoms and tie-dye. After a long shower, of course.
Note for the patchouli haters: I was once you. Actually, I still am you. On its own, I don't love the scent of patchouli. But from this adventure in soapmaking, I've learned that patchouli can make a lovely base note when blended properly, especially with bright citrus scents.
- Scent is a bright blend of lime, orange, and pink grapefruit essential oils mixed with just the tiniest amount of clove bud and patchouli that give the scent depth.
- Gentle colors and a new soapmaking technique give each bar of soap its own unique design.
- 100% Vegan
- Made with our secret recipe of 6 oils and kinds of butter
- Each product is handmade and hand-cut, so there may be slight variations from the picture.
- Approximate Net Weight: 4.0 oz.
- Rub on wet body. Don't think about me while you do it. Rinse well.
- To increase lather, use a washcloth, Or don't because that creates more laundry.
How Not To Use:
- Don’t get it in your eyes because it hurts like hell.
- Be gentle around your junk. Wash around it but not in it.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Wine, Water, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Sodium Lactate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllata (Clovebud) Oil, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Chromium Oxide Green, Ultramarine Blue, Iron Oxide