PRE-ORDER: Bars that Benefit: Transform - Lime + Bergamot
SHIPS LAST WEEK IN MAY. Any additional items purchased with Transform will all be shipped together.
Wash up with Pride!
Available here ONLY in June (or until they sell out), our lime and bergamot scented soap were originally created for Transform Cincinnati. Transform provides free clothing and styling to trans and non-binary kids and teens. They strive to offer a space for the LGBTQ+ youth and to provide families with resources and support.
You can purchase this kick-ass soap from Transform year-round but The Oakley Soap Co. was given permission to sell the bars during Pride Month as a fundraiser. The Oakley Soap Co. will donate $1.50 to Transform for each bar sold AND I will match the donation with my personal money up to $300. As an added challenge, if we hit $300 in June, Art of the Arch Aesthetics will also donate $100 to Transform.
- Scented with lime and bergamot essential oils. It smells like a delicious frozen limeade.
- Each row handmade and hand-poured.
- Limited availability. When they are gone, they are gone.
- 100% Vegan
- Made with our secret recipe of 6 oils and kinds of butter
- Each product is handmade and hand-cut so there may be slight variations from the picture.
- Approximate Net Weight: 4.0 oz.
- Rub on wet body. Don’t think about me while you do it. Rinse well.
- To increase lather, use a washcloth. Or don’t because that just creates more laundry.
How Not To Use:
- Don’t put it in someone’s mouth because they swore. That’s not cool.
- Don’t get it in eyes because it hurts like hell.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Distilled Water, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Lactate, Activated Charcoal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarine Blue, Lime Peel Oil, Bergamot Fruit Oil