Wash up with Pride!
In honor of Pride and in defiance of people on the wrong side of history, we present Born This Way. Made with the gorgeous colors of the Pride Flag this soap leaves you feeling uplifted from its bright lemongrass essential oil scent.
$0.75 from every bar of Born this Way sold go to Transform Cincinnati. Transform provides free clothing and styling to trans and non-binary kids and teens. They strive to offer a space for the LGBTQ+ youth and to provide families with resources.
Oops version - These are full-sized bars and they still donate the same amount to Transform. However, I messed up the rainbow. I swapped the yellow and orange. It's a perfectly wonderful soap to use, but it doesn't look perfect!
- Scented with uplifting lemongrass essential oil
- Beautiful rainbow-designed hand-poured, row by row.
- 100% Vegan
- Made with our secret recipe of 6 oils and kinds of butter
- Each product is handmade and hand-cut so there may be slight variations from the picture.
- Approximate Net Weight: 4.0 oz.
- Rub on wet body. Don’t think about me while you do it. Rinse well.
- To increase lather, use a washcloth. Or don’t because that just creates more laundry.
How Not To Use:
- Don’t get it in eyes because it hurts like hell.
- Be gentle around your junk. Wash around it but not in it.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Sodium Lactate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Tin Oxide, Chromium Green Oxide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarine Blue Oxide