This soap is inspired by and designed around the best character to ever grace Netflix- David Rose from the show Schitt's Creek.
Leave it to Canada to produce a show so wonderful it makes me forget about all the stresses in the world (or that I'm slowly dying on the treadmill). Schitt's Creek is pure joy and David Rose brings that joy with a smart mouth and smart black and white sweaters.
With its black and white design and hard to describe earthy yet floral scent, this soap is for everyone. Red wine lovers. White wine lovers. Those who like the wine, not the label.
- Scented with a blend of palmarosa, clary sage, geranium, lavender and peppermint essential oils
- 100% Vegan
- Made with our secret recipe of 6 oils and kinds of butter
- Each product is handmade and hand cut so there may be slight variations from the picture.
- Approximate Net Weight: 4.0 oz.
- Rub on wet body. Don’t think about me while you do it. Rinse well.
- To increase lather, use a washcloth. Or don’t because that just creates more laundry.
How Not To Use:
- Don’t get it in eyes because it hurts like hell.
- Don't get it all up in your junk. Your lady bits are self-cleaning.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Activated Charcoal, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Lactate, Lavender Oil, Palmarosa Oil, Clary Oil, Geranium Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil