Picture yourself in a tranquil, opulent, and spotless spa, where loud children and mobile phones are not allowed. The scent of sweet vanilla and floral lavender wafts through the air, encouraging you to take a deep breath and forget your worries. Doesn't it sound amazing? But do you have the time or the money to go?
Yeah, me neither.
That's why I created the Vanilla and Lavender Emulsified Sugar Scrub. You deserve a taste of the spa experience in the shower, even if your shower is peppered with interruptions by two and four-legged family members.
- Relaxing scent of Vanilla and Lavender
- Helps to bring dull, dry skin back to life
- Leaves a layer of lotion-like moisture on the skin.
- Made with skin-loving shea and cocoa butter
- Rinses away cleanly without leaving behind seeds, herbs, or grounds. Why would I make you clean the shower after taking a shower? That's just rude.
- Does not separate at room temperature like traditional scrubs.
- 10 oz/283.5g or 5 oz/ 141.7g a shower-safe container.
Directions: Rub into clean, damp skin. Rinse with warm water to wash away sugar and activate the moisturizer. Avoid eating, no matter how delicious it looks.
Ingredients: Vanilla & Lavender: Sugar, Sweet Almond Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Manganese Violet