Welcome to “Profile’s In Awesomeness”- a look into the lives of some of the awesome customers of The Oakley Soap Co. This month’s profile is of someone I met in kindergarten! That was easily 10 years ago (times 3 plus 2 but let’s not do the math). Allison Papara is a creative maker in many areas but I especially wanted to profile her because I know lots Oakley Soap Co customers would love her fun children’s shirts she sells through her business Rocco Bee Collective.
I know you're busy and you don't have time to read this entire newsletter, so let me give you the highlights:
- New sugar scrubs are coming soon
- It's time to bid farewell to two products
- Easter Soaps will be released March 11 and they are cute as all heck
- Come see me at the Hamilton Flea this summer
- February sales benefit UNICEF
- March sales will benefit a family near and dear to my heart